The good news is there’s a better way. Online forms can streamline administrative processes and improve access to data for camp coordinators, saving time across the board. Free and affordable forms are available in a range of designs to provide a safe, secure, and private way to handle camp-related administrative tasks. Here are seven tips to consider when choosing an online form vendor:
- Find online forms that are easy to set up. Setting up online forms might have required coding skills in the past, but that’s no longer the case. Free and affordable form builders are available to help camp coordinators without special technical skills set up forms in just a few minutes.
- Use forms with automation features. Wouldn’t it be nice to get automatic email alerts when someone completes a registration form or send an automated response to let the person who submitted the form know it’s being processed? Automation features can make that happen.
- Look for a customizable look and feel. Find an online form solution that has professionally designed templates you can use to achieve the look and feel you want for your camp. Look for forms that allow you to customize colors and fonts and upload your logo.
- Use forms with built-in integration features. Do you use email marketing services, spreadsheets, or CRM software like Salesforce? If so, make sure your online forms offer third-party integrations so you don’t have to copy and paste data. Integrations also make sure your information stays up to date.
- Find a form solution that lets you accept payments online. It’s a good idea to collect payments or deposits from interested people when they sign up their For that reason, look for an online form solution that allows you to collect payments via secure third parties like PayPal and Square.
- Use forms that make it easy to collect signatures and documents. Chances are you collect ID photos, consent forms, etc., while registering campers. That means you need a form solution that lets you handle it all online, including file uploads and legally binding signatures.
- Look for compliance features if applicable. If you need to collect sensitive information like medical data for campers, you’ll need an online form solution that complies with regulations such as HIPAA. Consider online forms that make sensitive data collection safe, secure, and compliant — and immediately available in an emergency.
Summer camp is all about fun and learning for kids, but the paperwork can be overwhelming for camp coordinators. Powerful online forms that are intuitive to set up while robust enough to offer all the advanced features you need can simplify your summer camp registration process. Best of all, you can find affordable or even free online forms to meet any camp coordinator’s needs.
So, if you’re looking forward to welcoming children to summer camp but dread dealing with registration forms and chasing down documents and signatures, take a look at online forms. With the right forms and third-party integration features in place, you can significantly streamline the paperwork, and that can make a camp coordinator a happy camper indeed.
Chad Reid, Vice President of Marketing and Communications, JotFormLast modified on Monday, 23 March 2020