With this release Business and FUND accounting users can now:
- View Allocation Code History in General Ledger - view allocation codes and verify which have been posted.
- Purge Budget and Allocation History in General Ledger - include budget and allocation history when you purge through the General Ledger Purge History window.
- Import and Export data in General Ledger -add new accounts or update existing data from external files through the GL Import/Export window.
- Recalculate the Period Table - correct corrupted or missing ledger data.
- Balance Sheet - select classified, comparative detailed, and comparative classified report types when you generate the GL Balance Sheet.
- Budget Reports -select standard and revenue and expense report types when you generate the GL Budget Report.
- Budget Performance - view how actuals are performing against budgets, as well as the budgeted and actual amounts for all included accounts.
- Revenue and Expense Report - see the relationship between the revenue generated and the expenses paid for a specified range of periods.
All DENALI products are built using the Microsoft® SQL Server database, which givesDenali extra speed, stability, and multi-level security. DENALI is also offered as aSaaS solution with many other Cloud offerings.
About Cougar Mountain Software (www.cougarmtn.com): Cougar Mountain Software was founded in 1982 with a vision to develop powerful business accounting, nonprofit accounting, and point of sale software solutions. Our 30 years of success comes from two key practices; (1) employing in-house accounting and business professionals for our sales, support, training and development teams, and (2) listening to our clients.