Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 20 seconds
Nonprofit Urges LA City Council to End Motion Reallocating $500,000 in Funds
Members and advocates of the nonprofit The Wall Las Memorias Project attended the Los Angeles City Council meeting on Wednesday to express their concerns about a motion to transfer $500,000 in funds from the nonprofit to the community programs fund for Council District 1. The Wall Las Memorias Project serves the underserved Latino LGBTQ+ community, providing services such as HIV and substance-abuse prevention, mental health and more.
Latest from News
- Why the OpenAI-Sam Altman Drama is Making Waves
- Learn How to Strengthen Nonprofits Through Education!
- Nonprofits Receive Generous Donation from Google
- Tucker-Barrett Nonprofit Empowers Women of Color to Pursue Tech and Engineering Careers
- ProServeIT is Launching #Empower2024: Revolutionizing Nonprofits and Charities with AI