“We’re very excited about this application because it frees us up and allows us to focus on what matters at an event – making our guests feel comfortable and welcome,” said Lisa Brosch, Raiser’s Edge Specialist with Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago. “It also eliminates the need for us to comb through paper lists or stay tethered to a table or desk – we can go wherever our guests need us. We love it!”
Key features of the app include:
- Attendee check in – Eliminates the need for paper check-in lists, long waits at the check-in desk and prevents duplicate data entry into The Raiser’s Edge.
- Guest registration – New guests and walk-in guests can quickly be registered through the app with automatic updates in The Raiser’s Edge.
- Statistics – At a glance, the app provides real-time statistics about capacity, attendee information, percent of registered attendees and paid/unpaid status.
- Raiser’s Edge integration – Enables seamless registrant check-in through synchronization of attendee information between the app and The Raiser’s Edge.
- Multiple instances – The Mobile Event Management app can be downloaded on multiple iPads to speed the process of check in and registration at an event.
The Raiser’s Edge Event App for iPad is free and is currently available for download on the iPad from the App Store. For more information, visit www.blackbaud.com/reeventapp. Last modified on Monday, 23 September 2013