Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 17 seconds
Nonprofits Continue to Experience Positive Charitable Giving Trends
The Blackbaud Index today reported that overall charitable giving to nonprofits increased 1.3% and online giving increased 5.9% for the three months ending August 2015 as compared to the same period in 2014.
To access The Blackbaud Index, subscribe to monthly email or text alerts, read about the methodology, or access special reports, visit www.blackbaud.com/blackbaudindex.
Latest from News
- Tech To The Rescue: Nonprofits Get Easier Grant Management with New Solutions
- Nonprofits Can Unlock Six Value-Driven Opportunities Through Digital Transformation: Report
- Shift4 and Give Lively Join Forces to Create a Revolutionary Fundraising Solution for Nonprofits
- Tech Impact and Message Agency Join Forces to Provide Robust Digital Solutions to Nonprofit Sector
- 16 Valuable Skills That Will Set You Apart When Transitioning To The Nonprofit Sector