Read the article on Forbes
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 21 seconds
New Tech Platform Helps Navigate Food Benefits
mRelief is a new nonprofit tech startup that aims to help people get access to food stamp benefits, reports Forbes.
1 in 9 people in the U.S. struggle with hunger. And despite federal assistance programs like food stamps, which aim to help millions of families across the U.S., many of these families aren’t actually receiving these benefits due to the cumbersome administrative process required to enroll.
Latest from News
- Tech Impact and Message Agency Join Forces to Provide Robust Digital Solutions to Nonprofit Sector
- 16 Valuable Skills That Will Set You Apart When Transitioning To The Nonprofit Sector
- Nonprofit Software Market to Reach New Heights by 2023-2030
- Nonprofit Leaders Get the Latest AI Technology to Help Serve Communities
- Nonprofits Make a Rare Deal - Just Like Corporations Do