Read the article on Newsweek
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 11 seconds
Nonprofits Used Marketing to Keep Engagement Up
Nonprofits found clever ways to use marketing to keep people engaged and encourage giving, reports Newsweek.
Before the pandemic, nonprofits often relied on in-person fundraising events to generate publicity and donations.
Latest from News
- Tech Impact and Message Agency Join Forces to Provide Robust Digital Solutions to Nonprofit Sector
- 16 Valuable Skills That Will Set You Apart When Transitioning To The Nonprofit Sector
- Nonprofit Software Market to Reach New Heights by 2023-2030
- Nonprofit Leaders Get the Latest AI Technology to Help Serve Communities
- Nonprofits Make a Rare Deal - Just Like Corporations Do