Read the article ITWorld.com
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 14 seconds
Canadian Nonprofits Focus on Digital Transformation
Canadian nonprofits are investing in digital transformation, reports ITWorld.com.
A new study from Sage, the accounting, financial, HR and payroll technology provider for small and mid-sized businesses, has found that Canadian nonprofits are investing in digital transformation to drive efficiency and growth.
Latest from News
- Tucker-Barrett's Nonprofit Aims to Help Women of Color Pursue Tech & Engineering Careers
- Discover How This Nonprofit is Solving National Security Challenges Through an Innovative Ecosystem
- Microsoft and United Way of Racine County Team Up to Launch New Technology Fund
- 5 Reasons Nonprofits Should Embrace Human Services Software
- Nonprofit and Microsoft Team Up to Bring TechSpark to Vermont