Read the article IT Business
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 13 seconds
Candadian Tech Company Wants to Help Nonprofits Boost Tech
Canadian nonprofits are about to get a technology boost, reports IT Business.
The charitable sector employs 12 per cent of the economically active population, generates nearly nine per cent of Canada’s GDP, and touches the lives of all Canadians.
Latest from News
- Tucker-Barrett's Nonprofit Aims to Help Women of Color Pursue Tech & Engineering Careers
- Discover How This Nonprofit is Solving National Security Challenges Through an Innovative Ecosystem
- Microsoft and United Way of Racine County Team Up to Launch New Technology Fund
- 5 Reasons Nonprofits Should Embrace Human Services Software
- Nonprofit and Microsoft Team Up to Bring TechSpark to Vermont