Read the article CRN
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 15 seconds
Microsoft to Increase Nonprofit Pricing
According to CRN, Micorsoft will increase prices in its nonprofit products line in 2022.
Microsoft will increase the prices on multiple Microsoft 365 nonprofit products later this year, following a price increase in March for multiple M365 commercial products after a decade of updates and innovation without a price hike.
Latest from News
- Tucker-Barrett's Nonprofit Aims to Help Women of Color Pursue Tech & Engineering Careers
- Discover How This Nonprofit is Solving National Security Challenges Through an Innovative Ecosystem
- Microsoft and United Way of Racine County Team Up to Launch New Technology Fund
- 5 Reasons Nonprofits Should Embrace Human Services Software
- Nonprofit and Microsoft Team Up to Bring TechSpark to Vermont