Read the article US News
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 14 seconds
Tech Donation Helps Mississippi Nonprofit
According to US News, with donations from Dell and AT & T a Mississippi nonprofit is increasing its programing for Hispanic residents.
Technology donations are giving a boost to a nonprofit organization that provides education programs for Hispanic residents in northeast Mississippi.
Latest from News
- Tech Impact and Message Agency Join Forces to Provide Robust Digital Solutions to Nonprofit Sector
- 16 Valuable Skills That Will Set You Apart When Transitioning To The Nonprofit Sector
- Nonprofit Software Market to Reach New Heights by 2023-2030
- Nonprofit Leaders Get the Latest AI Technology to Help Serve Communities
- Nonprofits Make a Rare Deal - Just Like Corporations Do