Read the article Smithsonian Magazine
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 13 seconds
Nonprofit Working to Make Ocean Exploration Affordable
Nonprofit Ocean Discovery League is working on a small affordable data capture unit for undersea exploration, reports Smithsonian Magazine.
Deep-sea exploration has long been largely a privilege of billionaires, fossil fuel companies, and a select few scientists from wealthy nations.
Latest from News
- Tucker-Barrett's Nonprofit Aims to Help Women of Color Pursue Tech & Engineering Careers
- Discover How This Nonprofit is Solving National Security Challenges Through an Innovative Ecosystem
- Microsoft and United Way of Racine County Team Up to Launch New Technology Fund
- 5 Reasons Nonprofits Should Embrace Human Services Software
- Nonprofit and Microsoft Team Up to Bring TechSpark to Vermont