Read the article KVUE
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 14 seconds
Using Blockchain and Crypto to Help Kids
According to KVUE, nonprofit Upbring is using blockchain and cryptocurrency to help children in need.
One local nonprofit is using newer technology to help address an age-old problem. Upbring is an Austin-based nonprofit that serves more than 11,000 children in the state of Texas.
Latest from News
- Tucker-Barrett's Nonprofit Aims to Help Women of Color Pursue Tech & Engineering Careers
- Discover How This Nonprofit is Solving National Security Challenges Through an Innovative Ecosystem
- Microsoft and United Way of Racine County Team Up to Launch New Technology Fund
- 5 Reasons Nonprofits Should Embrace Human Services Software
- Nonprofit and Microsoft Team Up to Bring TechSpark to Vermont