Read the article Virginia Mercury
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 14 seconds
Using Tech to Help Nonprofit Data Collection
Wetlands Watch is using technology to help with data collection, reports Virginia Mercury.
Digital technology has become an integral part of everyday life, whether through the use of phones, smart watches, drones or more obscure apps found in the depths of the internet.
Latest from News
- Tech To The Rescue: Nonprofits Get Easier Grant Management with New Solutions
- Nonprofits Can Unlock Six Value-Driven Opportunities Through Digital Transformation: Report
- Shift4 and Give Lively Join Forces to Create a Revolutionary Fundraising Solution for Nonprofits
- Tech Impact and Message Agency Join Forces to Provide Robust Digital Solutions to Nonprofit Sector
- 16 Valuable Skills That Will Set You Apart When Transitioning To The Nonprofit Sector