Read the Article The Nonprofit Times
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 19 seconds
Nonprofits Sue Twitter
According to the Nonprofit Times, two German nonprofits are suing Twitter for antisemtic content.
Two German nonprofits – the European Union of Jewish Students (EUJS) and HateAid – are suing Twitter regarding its alleged failure to police antisemitic content and Holocaust denial on its platform in violation of German law, as well as the company’s own policies on hateful conduct.
Latest from News
- Tucker-Barrett's Nonprofit Aims to Help Women of Color Pursue Tech & Engineering Careers
- Discover How This Nonprofit is Solving National Security Challenges Through an Innovative Ecosystem
- Microsoft and United Way of Racine County Team Up to Launch New Technology Fund
- 5 Reasons Nonprofits Should Embrace Human Services Software
- Nonprofit and Microsoft Team Up to Bring TechSpark to Vermont