Read the article MSN
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 15 seconds
Louisville Nonprofit Gets Funding
Louisville nonprofit AMPED receives funds to build its tech training center in west Louisville, reports MSN.
Millions of federal dollars will go toward building a tech training center in west Louisville.
"What's good for the west end of Louisville is good for Louisville," AMPED founder Dave Christopher said.
Latest from News
- Tech Impact and Message Agency Join Forces to Provide Robust Digital Solutions to Nonprofit Sector
- 16 Valuable Skills That Will Set You Apart When Transitioning To The Nonprofit Sector
- Nonprofit Software Market to Reach New Heights by 2023-2030
- Nonprofit Leaders Get the Latest AI Technology to Help Serve Communities
- Nonprofits Make a Rare Deal - Just Like Corporations Do