Read the article Nonprofit Times
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 14 seconds
Some Nonprofits Not Utilizing Website Payments
Some nonprofits still aren’t accepting credit cards on their websites, reports Nonprofit Times.
Digital marketers and fundraisers in a recent international survey ranked organizational websites (84%), social media (65%), and email newsletters (64%) as the most important tools in their digital fundraising kits.
Latest from News
- Tech To The Rescue: Nonprofits Get Easier Grant Management with New Solutions
- Nonprofits Can Unlock Six Value-Driven Opportunities Through Digital Transformation: Report
- Shift4 and Give Lively Join Forces to Create a Revolutionary Fundraising Solution for Nonprofits
- Tech Impact and Message Agency Join Forces to Provide Robust Digital Solutions to Nonprofit Sector
- 16 Valuable Skills That Will Set You Apart When Transitioning To The Nonprofit Sector