The merger between Tech Impact and Message Agency is a great step forward in providing digital solutions to the nonprofit sector. It is encouraging to see organizations coming together to provide services that can help to make a real difference in the world. However, it is important to remember that the success of this merger will depend on the organizations' ability to work together and provide the best possible services to their clients.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 44 seconds
Tech Impact and Message Agency Join Forces to Provide Robust Digital Solutions to Nonprofit Sector
Tech Impact, a nonprofit that uses technology to advance social impact, recently announced a merger with Message Agency, a digital agency and B Corporation headquartered in Philadelphia. This merger will enable Tech Impact and Message Agency to empower nonprofits, foundations, higher education, and government organizations with innovative digital products and solutions. The two organizations will collaborate to provide a range of services, including digital strategy, web design, web development, and digital marketing.
Latest from News
- Why the OpenAI-Sam Altman Drama is Making Waves
- Learn How to Strengthen Nonprofits Through Education!
- Nonprofits Receive Generous Donation from Google
- Tucker-Barrett Nonprofit Empowers Women of Color to Pursue Tech and Engineering Careers
- ProServeIT is Launching #Empower2024: Revolutionizing Nonprofits and Charities with AI