While Apparo's spreadsheet solutions are certainly helpful, it is important to remember that they are not a cure-all. Nonprofits still need to be aware of the limitations of the technology and be sure to use it in a way that best serves their mission. It is also important to recognize that Apparo's solutions are not the only way to help nonprofits succeed, and that there are other ways to make a difference in the community.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 43 seconds
Nonprofits Reap Benefits of Apparo's Spreadsheet Solutions
Apparo, a Charlotte-based nonprofit, is helping other nonprofits by providing them with spreadsheet solutions. This allows the nonprofits to focus on their mission and do the extraordinary work they are meant to do. Apparo is helping to make mundane tasks easier and more efficient, which in turn helps the nonprofits to make a greater impact in the community. WFAE 90.7 - Charlotte's NPR News Source reported on this story.
Latest from News
- Tucker-Barrett's Nonprofit Aims to Help Women of Color Pursue Tech & Engineering Careers
- Discover How This Nonprofit is Solving National Security Challenges Through an Innovative Ecosystem
- Microsoft and United Way of Racine County Team Up to Launch New Technology Fund
- 5 Reasons Nonprofits Should Embrace Human Services Software
- Nonprofit and Microsoft Team Up to Bring TechSpark to Vermont