Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 26 seconds
Nonprofits, at the Helm: New Execs at Jacksonville's Early Learning Coalition
The Early Learning Coalition of Duval and Pace Center for Girls in Clay County have both appointed new leaders. Angel Carro was promoted to president and CEO of the Early Learning Coalition of Duval, and Genelle Thomas was appointed executive director of Pace Center for Girls in Clay County. Carro has been with the Early Learning Coalition since 2006 and has overseen the coalition's $111 million budget. Thomas follows Christina Helbling who departed to become full-time owner and executive director of Huntington Learning Center in St. Johns.
Latest from News
- Why the OpenAI-Sam Altman Drama is Making Waves
- Learn How to Strengthen Nonprofits Through Education!
- Nonprofits Receive Generous Donation from Google
- Tucker-Barrett Nonprofit Empowers Women of Color to Pursue Tech and Engineering Careers
- ProServeIT is Launching #Empower2024: Revolutionizing Nonprofits and Charities with AI