(Source: PR Newswire)
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 33 seconds
Data-Driven Programs Accelerate Digital Transformation for Nonprofits
As the pandemic disrupted traditional programs and fundraising avenues, nonprofits began to implement digital tools to collect data. To support nonprofit leaders seeking to leverage digital data to their organizations' best advantage, Info-Tech Research Group has released its new data-backed blueprint designed specifically for nonprofits. The resource, titled Make the Case for Your Nonprofit's Data and Analytics Initiative, was designed to demonstrate the value of data for nonprofit organizations by building a use case repository as the first step in the transformation process. It is also intended to help nonprofits prioritize these use cases by determining how aligned they are to their organizations' strategies, goals, objectives, and capacity.
Latest from News
- Why the OpenAI-Sam Altman Drama is Making Waves
- Learn How to Strengthen Nonprofits Through Education!
- Nonprofits Receive Generous Donation from Google
- Tucker-Barrett Nonprofit Empowers Women of Color to Pursue Tech and Engineering Careers
- ProServeIT is Launching #Empower2024: Revolutionizing Nonprofits and Charities with AI