Read the article on MITECH News
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 23 seconds
Rocket Mortgage Annual Event a Success for Nonprofits
According to MiTech News, this year’s Rocket Mortgage Classic generated $2.7 millions dollars for local nonprofits.
The Rocket Mortgage Classic, in partnership with title sponsor Rocket Mortgage, today announced it generated more than $2.7 million for nonprofits from proceeds raised by Detroit’s second-annual PGA TOUR event. More than $2.4 million will be invested through the event’s “Changing the Course” initiative, which aims to bridge the digital divide in Detroit.
Latest from News
- Tech To The Rescue: Nonprofits Get Easier Grant Management with New Solutions
- Nonprofits Can Unlock Six Value-Driven Opportunities Through Digital Transformation: Report
- Shift4 and Give Lively Join Forces to Create a Revolutionary Fundraising Solution for Nonprofits
- Tech Impact and Message Agency Join Forces to Provide Robust Digital Solutions to Nonprofit Sector
- 16 Valuable Skills That Will Set You Apart When Transitioning To The Nonprofit Sector