Read the article on KHOU 11
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 16 seconds
Nonprofit Connects People with Transportation Needs
Nonprofit Crowdsource Rescue helps connect people with vehicles with those who need food deliveries or grocery items, reports KHOU 11.
Seven months into this pandemic, and so many of our neighbors still need help. Crowdsource Rescue, a nonprofit formed during Hurricane Harvey, is pivoting from natural disasters to the national emergency.
Latest from News
- Tech Impact and Message Agency Join Forces to Provide Robust Digital Solutions to Nonprofit Sector
- 16 Valuable Skills That Will Set You Apart When Transitioning To The Nonprofit Sector
- Nonprofit Software Market to Reach New Heights by 2023-2030
- Nonprofit Leaders Get the Latest AI Technology to Help Serve Communities
- Nonprofits Make a Rare Deal - Just Like Corporations Do