The Inspire Awards are a great opportunity for nonprofits to receive recognition and funding for their innovative solutions. It is encouraging to see the Truist Foundation supporting small businesses and entrepreneurs, but it is important to remember that the Inspire Awards are only one part of the larger effort to support small businesses. It is important to ensure that there are other resources available to help small businesses succeed and grow.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 46 seconds
Discover the Innovative Nonprofits Competing for the Second Truist Foundation Inspire Awards
The Truist Foundation recently announced the finalists for the Inspire Awards, a pitch grant program that recognizes nonprofits from across the country with innovative solutions that support entrepreneurs. This year's awards focus on how nonprofits can use technology to help entrepreneurs better serve their customers and adapt to changing markets. The Inspire Awards will provide funding and wraparound services to the selected nonprofits. The finalists were chosen from a pool of over 500 applicants and will be evaluated by a panel of judges.
Latest from News
- Tucker-Barrett's Nonprofit Aims to Help Women of Color Pursue Tech & Engineering Careers
- Discover How This Nonprofit is Solving National Security Challenges Through an Innovative Ecosystem
- Microsoft and United Way of Racine County Team Up to Launch New Technology Fund
- 5 Reasons Nonprofits Should Embrace Human Services Software
- Nonprofit and Microsoft Team Up to Bring TechSpark to Vermont