The introduction of AI-driven solutions to the nonprofit sector is a promising development. It has the potential to streamline administrative tasks and make the fundraising process easier for both donors and fundraisers. However, it is important to ensure that these tools are used responsibly and ethically to protect the interests of both the nonprofit and the donor. It is also important to remember that AI is not a replacement for human interaction and that fundraisers should still be available to answer questions and provide support.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 53 seconds
Qgiv Launches Revolutionary AI Fundraising Solutions
Qgiv, a leading provider of fundraising technology solutions, recently announced the launch of Fundraising Intelligence by Qgiv (Fundraising IQ), a set of AI, machine learning, and data science tools designed to optimize fundraising results and reduce administrative tasks for fundraisers. Additionally, Qgiv has joined Fundraising.AI’s Framework Toward Responsible AI for Fundraising, an initiative dedicated to promoting ethical and responsible use of AI in the nonprofit sector. The goal of the new tools is to help nonprofits maximize their impact by simplifying day-to-day tasks and reduce burnout among fundraisers.
Latest from News
- Tucker-Barrett's Nonprofit Aims to Help Women of Color Pursue Tech & Engineering Careers
- Discover How This Nonprofit is Solving National Security Challenges Through an Innovative Ecosystem
- Microsoft and United Way of Racine County Team Up to Launch New Technology Fund
- 5 Reasons Nonprofits Should Embrace Human Services Software
- Nonprofit and Microsoft Team Up to Bring TechSpark to Vermont