The Nonprofit Empowerment Symposium is an exciting opportunity for local nonprofits to access resources and funding. However, it is important to remember that grant funding is limited and competitive. Nonprofits should take the time to research and understand the grant application process and ensure they are eligible for the grants they are applying for.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 42 seconds
Nonprofit Empowerment Symposium to Connect Local Nonprofits with Millions of Dollars in Grants
Prince George’s County Executive Angela Alsobrooks is hosting a Nonprofit Empowerment Symposium on November 1st at the Prince George’s Community College Center for Performing Arts. The event is organized by the county executive’s Office of Strategic Partnerships and will connect local nonprofits with millions of dollars in grant funding opportunities. The symposium will focus on The C3 Experience, which stands for Connect, Collaborate, and Cultivate relationships. Attendees will have the opportunity to learn about grant funding and network with other nonprofits.
Latest from News
- Tucker-Barrett's Nonprofit Aims to Help Women of Color Pursue Tech & Engineering Careers
- Discover How This Nonprofit is Solving National Security Challenges Through an Innovative Ecosystem
- Microsoft and United Way of Racine County Team Up to Launch New Technology Fund
- 5 Reasons Nonprofits Should Embrace Human Services Software
- Nonprofit and Microsoft Team Up to Bring TechSpark to Vermont