Read the article on Seattle Times
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 20 seconds
Nonprofit Bringing New Tech to Learning
New tech driven teaching methods like those from nonprofit New Classrooms can help schools navigate the new Covid learning environment, reports Seattle Times.
When 12-year-old Nina Mones was in sixth grade last year, she struggled to keep up with her math class, getting stuck on improper fractions. And as the teacher pushed ahead with new lessons, she fell further and further behind.
Latest from News
- Tech To The Rescue: Nonprofits Get Easier Grant Management with New Solutions
- Nonprofits Can Unlock Six Value-Driven Opportunities Through Digital Transformation: Report
- Shift4 and Give Lively Join Forces to Create a Revolutionary Fundraising Solution for Nonprofits
- Tech Impact and Message Agency Join Forces to Provide Robust Digital Solutions to Nonprofit Sector
- 16 Valuable Skills That Will Set You Apart When Transitioning To The Nonprofit Sector